As the lending landscape changes in New Zealand, advisers are increasingly looking for alternative means to source loans. In tandem, non-banks are going in popularity and profile, helping provide finance to lenders who might otherwise miss out.
But what does this mean for advisers and their clients? How can you continue to offer the best service? In this exclusive feature from NZ Adviser, leading experts from New Zealand’s non-banks share their insights:
- The growing popularity of non-banks across New Zealand
- Bridging the gap between traditional and new lenders
- How – and why – lender profiles have changed in recent years
- Why advisers and non-banks will have an increasingly symbiotic relationship
- How you can leverage these trends to better support your clients