The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF) has opened up for submissions to the 2017 New Zealand Insurance Industry Awards.
The Awards, in its sixth year, recognises the accomplishments of Kiwi individuals and businesses in the New Zealand industry.
This year’s awards feature 16 categories, including two new categories for 2017: Insurance Learning Program of the Year and Underwriting Agency of the Year.
“There are so many businesses and individuals in New Zealand insurance who deserve recognition for their outstanding achievements,” said ANZIIF CEO Prue Willsford.
“It is important that we take the time to reflect on what we’ve achieved at an individual, organisational and industry level with the hope that this reflection will drive innovation and stimulate ideas to propel our industry into the future,” Willsford said.
Other categories participants are open to submit to are the following:
· -Small, -Medium, and -Large Broking Company of the Year;
· Direct General Insurance Company of the Year
· Intermediated Insurance Company of the Year
· Life Insurance Company of the Year
· Innovation of the Year
· Service Provider to the Insurance Industry
· Professional Services Firm of the Year
· Young Insurance Professionals Employer of the Year
· Women’s Employer of the Year
· Young Insurance Professional of the Year
· Broking Professional of the Year
· Insurance Leader of the Year; and
· ANZIIF Lifetime Achievement Award
Submissions close on July 07, 2017.
For more information on the awards, including on how to lodge a submission, visit: anziif.com/nzawards.
This article is from Insurance Business NZ by Mina Martin